Whether you are starting your career as a health practitioner, healer or coach, or opening up a bricks and mortar business like a studio or clinic.
You will be so thankful you took time to listen to today’s episode with Nat Kringoudis.
Nat is a doctor in Chinese medicine, acupuncturist, author, speaker and all-round natural fertility expert.
She is also the founder of Melbourne women’s health clinic, The Pagoda Tree, the producer of HealthTalks TV and a working mama to two gorgeous kids.
In today’s episode, Nat shares her real life behind-the-scenes business experiences and practical advice for you including:
- How to select the right training course or college for you.
- Attracting your first clients.
- When to start building your brand and platform.
- Starting up a studio or clinic.
- Resilience with flops and failures and making peace with ‘winning some and losing some’ in business.
- Communication and transparency opens up everything and keeps it flowing.
- Leading a team as a woman; including the hiring (and dreaded firing) of team members.
Ready to rise up? Soulpreneurs Course now open for 2017 Enrolments! Find out more: HERE