Are there common patterns in your relationships at home and the office?
Today’s episode will inspire you to keep all relationships and communications “above the line” thanks to Kim Morrison.
Kim is a health and lifestyle educator, environmental health coach, author, aromatherapist and founder of Twenty8 Essentials chemical-free skincare and essential oils.
Kim developed her skills in aromatherapy alongside tactile therapies, homeobotanical therapy, fitness consulting and personal training.
It is her mission to see people acknowledge their strength and beauty, take responsibility for their health and well-being, constantly challenge their potential and take good care of themselves.
Kim is one of my dearest friends and a much loved teacher in our Soulpreneurs program.
In fact Kim’s presentation at our recent student graduation has been raved about as memorable, transformational and hilarious. Which is why we had to share an exerpt with you here.
Kim shares real life experiences and guidance that relates to all relationships in your family or business.
- Rising above childlike behaviour in your business.
- How to protect your time and energy.. and say “no” to requests that aren’t right for you.
- Above the line VS. Below the line thinking.
- How the rituals in our home filter into our business.
- Kim’s experiences handling critics and not obsessing over that one negative comment.
- Staying focused and avoiding bright shiny object syndrome.
Ready to rise up? Soulpreneurs Course now open for 2017 Enrolments! Find out more: HERE