Do you believe that working with the moon could bring more magic into your career and life?
This is an episode not-to-miss featuring an exerpt from a powerful presentation at our Soulpreneurs launch party.
Our resident moon expert, Dr Ezzie Spencer originally trained as a lawyer and has experience in government, research, and nonprofit sectors.
With a PhD on women’s wellbeing and justice after violence, Ezzie cares about and works to further women’s emotional wellbeing.
Whether on stage or through her writing, Ezzie offers unique contributions to the evolving conversations about purposeful, peaceful and effective living.
As the creator of Lunar Abundance™ – a lunar-inspired, holistic self-care practice — Ezzie helps thousands of women around the world cultivate self-worth, confidence and wellbeing in a playful way.
In this episode, you will hear from Ezzie on:
- How to find your direction by following the crumbs
- Following your soul’s call for more.. more magic
- How to start working with moon
- Understanding yin and yang phases, with feminine and masculine energies
- Transitioning out of your day job and in to your dream career
- Finding the gems in your past or present roles
- Importance of slow and steady steps, and being realistic on the time it takes to build a soulful business
- Checking in on the definitions of abundance
- Honouring the earth rules that apply to spiritual business
- How to be magnetic for your audience.. and help more money flow in
Ready to rise up? Soulpreneurs Course now open for 2017 Enrolments! Find out more: HERE