Whether you are a business or life coach, a counsellor, a personal trainer, nutritionist, or even a CEO or leader of a team.. coaching skills help us be our best at bringing out the best in others.
In today’s episode we are lucky to have Julie Parker, who is one of Australia’s foremost life and business coaches and trainers with more than a decade’s experience inspiring hundreds of clients and thousands of people to create beautiful lives and businesses.
The CEO and Founder of The Beautiful You Coaching Academy, Julie passionately trains and supports heart centered and gifted people to bring their talents and love of giving into the world as life coaches.
Julie is also a published author, Tedx speaker and a joy to witness on stage.
For today episode though we dive in to our hot topic of Coaching including:
- How to select the right coaching school for you.
- Brief background of the coaching industry.
- Difference between studying/becoming a Counsellor or a Coach.
- Knowing when and how to refer your clients.
- How to soulfully connect (rather than “network”) within your industry.
- Suggestions on finding your niche.
- How to secure your first paying clients.
- Why authenticity always breeds abundance.
Ready to rise up? Soulpreneurs Course now open for 2017 Enrolments! Find out more: HERE